If you already captured your time-lapses and want to make huge improvements to them in post-production, this is the ideal option for you if you are just starting with time-lapse editing. On this course you will learn to develop image sequences, how to convert them into single video files and finally add some music to those videos, to later share them online with your family, friends and followers on social networks or even use them on audiovisual productions.
Time-lapses and videos
1 – Introduction (1:00)
Quick introduction with me explaining briefly what we’ll learn on this course.
2 – Editing tools (1:31)
The tools we need for editing all our time-lapses and where to download them.
3 – Editing: 1° example (21:29)
Editing of the first image sequence using Lightroom and LRTimelapse.
4 – Lightroom export (3:10)
We’ll learn how to export an image sequence with Lightroom to use it later in LRTimelapse.
5 – Rendering with LRTimelapse (8:34)
How to properly configure and do a render (image to video conversion) using LRTimelapse.
6 – Editing: 2° example (28:03)
Editing of the second image sequence using LRTimelapse and Lightroom.
7 – Editing: 3° example (15:26)
Editing of the third image sequence using LRTimelapse and Lightroom.
8 – Editing with DaVinci Resolve (24:05)
We’ll learn how to create a rhythmic edit using a song and the renders from LRTimelapse.
9 – Conclusion (01:19)
Brief closing for the Introduction to time-lapse editing course.
Detailed contents by application
- Lightroom Classic CC
- Importing photos into Lightroom
- Developing JPEG files
- Aspect ratio
- Synchronizing develop adjustments
- Metadata saving
- How to convert JPEG files to DNG
- Exporting files to make a video
- Filter files using keyframes
- Metadata XMP files: what are they for?
- Graduated filters
- Loading files
- Program interface
- Visual workflow
- Visual previews
- Rendering a video file
- DaVinci Resolve
- Introduction to the program
- Changing the language
- Setting up a project
- Importing footage
- Rhythmic editing
For this course you will need three applications, two of them are free (with some limitations):
- Lightroom Classic CC
- LRTimelapse (400 files per folder limitation)
- DaVinci Resolve (comparison between the free and Studio version)
- Please make sure the programs work on your computer before buying the course
- You must use Lightroom Classic CC, Lightroom CC doesn’t work with LRTimelapse
- Clicking here you can find a solution to the 400 files limitation on LRTimelapse (Spanish tutorial)
When are you uploading the next course?
- WhatsApp broadcast list: add the number +54 9 351 2457662 to your contacts and send me a message with the text “I want to subscribe to the broadcast list“.
- Mailing list: subscribe using the form below