4 hours (1 intensive class: theory and practice)
Coffee, mate, cold beverage, cookies, study material and online support group
What's not included?
Lightroom Classic installation (you will find the installer below)
By today standards you can’t get a great picture directly from camera, even when your technique is perfect. To get a great picture you need to process it since cameras have a limited dynamic range, and so by editing them you can vastly improve what you shoot. You can achieve this in very simple steps by using software like Ligthroom, that was created specifically for photographers who want to take their images to the next level after pressing the shutter.
My main goal for this workshop is that every participant learn how to develop an efficient workflow that suit their needs. This can be done with Lightroom Classic, a software that will let you import images, catalog them, edit them using the different options the application has to offer and export them in different formats.
This workshop is for people who
- Have little or no knowledge about digital photo editing and need to learn how to modify their pictures and improve them through post processing
- Have a computer with the latest version of Lightroom Classic installed. To check your installed version go to Help > About Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic, as shown in this picture.
- Have images in raw or jpg format to make them modifications
- File formats: raw vs jpg
- What is photo editing?
- Lightroom Classic interface
- How to create a catalog
- Image import
- How to add tags during import
- Library module
- Organization and classification using filters
- Develop module
- Developing tools
- Cropping, white balance, saturation, exposure, lens correction, etc.
- Local adjustments with brushes
- Panoramas and HDRs
- How to use and create presets
- How to apply a preset during import
- Map module
- How to create a watermark
- Image export in different formats
- Introduction to Book, Slideshow, Print and Web modules
- Developing tools
One 4 hours class.
You will get the presentation I use to teach after the theory class.
Online support group
I offer free help after finishing the workshop on a Facebook group, where you can also share ideas and experiences among other students, as well as the results you get from the workshop.
You can get a workshop participation certificate for an extra ARS 100.
If you can't attend let me know between 14 to 8 days before the event to get back 50% of your money via the same payment method you used to pay for the workshop. I can't offer refunds if you let me know 7 days before the workshop.
By taking this workshop you get a 15% discount on the Astrophotography Lightroom presets.
You can see the pictures I edited clicking here.
In-person workshops can be done privately or by group.
- Date and time at student’s convenience (the class is 4hs long)
- Location: Córdoba downtown
- 3 people minimum are needed for me to teach a group workshop. Subscribe to any of my lists to be the first to know about the new workshop dates
When is the next workshop?
- WhatsApp broadcast list: add the number +54 9 351 2457662 to your contacts and send me a message with the text “I want to subscribe to the broadcast list“.
- Mailing list: subscribe using the form below
More information and registration
- Contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, clicking here or calling/texting to +54 9 351 2457662
- If you only want to pay the registration for this workshop using a credit or debit card, please use this coupon code at checkout: INSCRIPCION50
- Here you'll find my bank account details (I accept transfers from banks of Argentina only)